- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
0 thoughts on “On mince pies and cheesy trees”
What am I thinking you ask? Well that you ought to have asked me over for afternoon tea or supper or somesuch to help you eat those yummy looking goodies! Enjoy! They look great!
Oh, yummy. I love mince pies.
I am so jealous of everything that’s happening where you live. 🙂
Thank you, I think.. I hadn’t thought of my life as jealousy-inducing before. I’ll have to start savouring the moments more 🙂 Thank you for that! 🙂
Although, I guess it also means I’ve been censoring too much of the less than enviable out…..
A friend once told me, “you see maybe 10% of other peoples’s problems, but 100% of your own.” That made me think.
Since then, I’ve come up with my own variation, but with good stuff: you see the polished good bits of my life and compare them to the entirety of your life, including the unpolished, not-so-good bits.. And that’s not a balanced view..
Sorry. Sermon over. I just don’t want you to think my life’s all sparkles)