Here’s to the year 2016.
Let’s hope it’s a good one, not only with plenty of cheer, but also a whole lot of:
- laughter (the ‘with’ kind rather than the ‘at’ kind),
- good conversations with interesting (and interested) people,
- time for the things that are important to you,
- clothes that fit well, and look good, especially when you’re in a hurry (and/or are prone to those dreaded “fat days” ;)),
- motivation and sticking power to get closer to the best kind of destinations,
- tables that stay empty enough to use for the fun stuff,
- chocolate (fair trade?),
- partners and family who understand how therapeutic/addictive/necessary writing is,
- hugs (real, as well as virtual),
and, extra present in my mind atm;
- health (good health, both physical and mental ;))
That’s not anywhere near a comprehensive list, but apparently staring at my phone is antisocial so I’m going to stop, for the next few hours anyway ;), and schedule this to go out at midnight.
Happy partying, luffly people!
Please add your wishes (for yourselves, for me, for everyone) in the comments 🙂