Who designs these things??????
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
0 thoughts on “On impractical design”
Ah well…when I run into a strangely or impractically designed item, i.e difficult to get into corners or grooves to clean it, fix it, take it to pieces, put it together, see how it works etc, etc there is one word that almost always comes to my mind and sometimes my lips -here I must make it clear that I do not dislike these people, in fact I admire and like so many of them- but that word that comes to my mind is MEN! What do you think?
I think you might be on to something there… 😉
(presumably no men write enough cards to actually fill a box.. or maybe they assume people only write complete packs of 100, I think 300 cards fit without a problem)
I think you have too many revision cards 🙂
I know I do 🙂 and my thumb knows it even better…
Oh – that’s what they are! I thought it was some sort of filing folder that you were trying to stuff into a plastic box for some reason best known to yourself! Everything will look better after exams are over!
🙂 I do all sorts of strange things, but I don’t think I’ve tried that yet!
And yes, things are startng to look better (especially since I now have time to clean the house again! ;))